Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sun Best ~ Bible Journal Snap Shot ~ 1

When I was teaching, 
it always bothered me when I found my students
doodling while listening to me.
However, if they could answer a pop question from me
I didn't worry about the doodling.
So why did it take me all the way to retirement in my life 
before I discovered 
that doodling can HELP you concentrate on a speaker?

SO
that's what my journal helps me do at church,
concentrate on what the preacher or teacher is saying.
*********************************************************
My journal includes the numerous Bible verses
that are referenced 
throughout a sermon or lesson.
During the time that is expounded on the verses,
I doodle.
This is the beginning of a series of snap shots of 
some of those doodles.



****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.