Saturday, July 2, 2016

Quilt Shot Block #52b~ BQ FInished (Big Block Jungle)

BQ
Previous post can be found at
Quilt Shot Block #52~ BQ
Pattern by :
Maple Island Quilt- BQ
&
This quilt was finished in May for a special little boy of very special friends.
If you look closely at the block design, they are all basically the same block.
It's the layout of the blocks that really make the design. 
If you use directional fabric, you really have to pay attention or something will end upside down.
I had to number my blocks to make sure they stayed in order while I sewed them together.









I got a great big thank-you video from the family 
with the little boy wrapped up in the quilt & boasting a big smile.
 
********************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.
***********************************************************************************
Sharing at several Linky Parties including:

5 comments:

  1. Have made of couple of these. It is a great pattern for large prints. Perfect for a little boy. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is going to love this quilt to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came out great! I have that pattern somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool and how sweet of you. I like how it's sort of 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of this quilt and the white quilting on the black fabric. You made an excellent choice of pattern, in my opinion, to feature the fabric with tractors. It would not have such effect if it were cut in smaller pieces.
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.