Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #54 ~ Riding Trains for a Living

 Lawrenceburg, KY, USA
I live close enough to a railroad track to hear them coming through
about every 15 minutes. 
I'm used to it.
Actually it has become a bit comforting to hear the train's whistle,
because I've learned if they are running, then things are usually ok.
I've noticed they don't run much during bad weather like the tornado warning we had recently,
or during a crisis.
I've always wondered what it would be like to ride one for a living.
Have you thought about it?

 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.


***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.