Friday, July 22, 2016

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ South Elkhorn Creek Fall

Frankfort, KY, USA
HWY 460 east
South Elkhorn Creek

There is no public access to this waterfall that we could tell.
We parked on the side of the road, and honoring the no trepassing sign
we used the zoom lens to capture this waterfall shot.

Of course I can use Photoscape and crop a bit closer.


Just a few feet down is a place to put in canoes & kayaks.
Wish I was limber enough to go canoeing.  
I loved canoeing back in my younger days.
******************
****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenes! I can almost hear the waterfall! Thanks for visiting my South Dakota post and best wishes in your travels.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.