Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #55 ~ Quilt Blocks All Around

Couple weeks ago, I traveled with Mr. G to one of his routine medical appointments.

When you store me up in a waiting room for a while,
I will be looking at the designs of the room.
For example, tile floors.
I wonder sometimes if tile layers are obsessed with those designs as well?
As a quilter enthusiast, I'm always looking for quilt designs in my environment.
This one didn't really have an amazing quilt design, since it was only 4 blocks
 and rather spread apart by the brown tiles.
However, I did catch the "Flying Geese" design.
Can you see it?
So next time you are waiting in a room whether it be the Doctor or the Tire installer,
check out the floors for design.
Hey, it helps pass the time when your phone has run out of power.


 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.

***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.