Monday, July 18, 2016

Memory Monday 17 ~ Mr. G's Eye on Ft. St. Lucie Quilt Show

Fort St. Lucie, Florida, USA
The beam in the foreground is from Ground Zero, New York 911
This past February while Mr. G & I played like snowbirds in Florida,
we traveled down to St. Lucie to check out their quilt show.
I found this group of pictures that Mr. G shot with his little Canon.
He always sees things I don't.
It becomes a treat to look at his pictures after the trip.
I'm sharing some of that memory today.
 
He took more pictures of "ideas" from venders than I did.

 Below is a close-up of the technique used to make the tree above.
 A couple of quilts he liked that did include the Artist card.
As I look back in my blog,
I see that I apparently skipped sharing this quilt show.
Guess that will be another "Memory Monday?"

******************
****************************************
****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.