Sunday, June 21, 2015

Scavenger Hunt 6-21-15


 Special
Seeing the west coast for the very first time was a very special moment.
We arrived at the end of the day and got some great sunset shots.
This was taken with my Galaxy 2 phone.

Habit
It was my habit on our Route 66 Trip to use Hotel.com to find a room each night. I was so surprised to see a $499 room, but the room for $10,000 just blew me away. Would a person that could pay $10,000 really be using the Internet to find a room? Also, I note the $499 room was rated higher than the more expensive room?
Explore
     Mr. G & I had an awesome time exploring our nation on Route 66.  We loved reminiscing as much as the travel & site seeing. I blogged each day of the trip.  All 20 days. Start HERE!

Me
          On Route 66 we stopped where this camp used to stand.  Since it had my name, I would loved to have visited this place in its heyday.

Sprinkle

        I love to sprinkle black pepper on certain foods: white gravy, pinto & white beans, eggs, & potato soup.  This was Cauliflower soup I created without a recipe.  Find my recipe HERE.

http://www.ashleysisk.com/
 

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! In Finland we don't use Hotel.com but Booking.com. It's also very handy. Thanks for visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely water shot. I am glad you had a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Looks like an awesome trip. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great trip!! You must have seen some wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Route 66 is that legendary road ! Ou lucky you, you have been and seen it !!! Ville Haapasalo made a tv-serie about it . And that 1. photo is so beautiful , magical !!! Have a nice week !!!

    http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.