Saturday, December 31, 2011

Business Cards for Young Entrepreneur

My 6 year old grandson has been an entrepreneur for some time before he turned 6.  He saves every dollar he makes.  Once, he gathered his toys and his Mother and Dad's belongings and created a yard sale.  It didn't bother him that he lived on a less traveled road in the country and probably wouldn't have much business.  Grandparents, Aunts & friends did come by.  Dad never got his hammer back either.

So I thought my Grandson needed some business cards to go in his new billfold I'm giving him for Christmas (tomorrow, finally).

These cards were created with the free software, OpenOffice, the Spreadsheet.  I actually download an MS document, opened it with OpenOffice and tweaked it to suit my needs.
I have used GIMP to blur my grandson's pic and info. for this post.
I don't have a paper cutter because my sewing tools work just fine.
You know how a First Grader thinks that 40 one dollar bills is more money than 2 twenty dollar bills?



I'd be more than happy to send you the spread sheet that created these business cards.  Or, can someone tell me the easiest place to store documents for a blog so folks can retrieve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.