Thursday, December 15, 2011

Joy- Really

That's my name, ask me again & I'll tell ya the same.
Way back when I first got married, I made a tradition that every Christmas I would buy one thing, not expensive, marked down if possible, displaying my name.  I have collected a rather large box by now.  On top of that, I have many family & friends that can't resist getting me things with my name.

Most of the items you see in this post were given to me by friends & especially Mr. G.  Some of these things stay out all year.  Warning: I haven't opened my JOY box yet.  I hope to clear off the white shelves and display the collection this year.  

Thanks Mother & Daddy for giving me a name I have enjoyed.  So here are some of the "JOY" things around the house now.

enJOY!




 I made these 2 yrs. ago.

















This post was linked up to http://www.projectalicia.com/ .  Found some awesome photography work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.