Friday, June 10, 2016

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Cobbler's Family

Heard the story of the Cobbler's children?
They are the last to get their shoe's repaired or maybe never?
He's busy taking care of the business of his customer's.
Mr. G had a pair of pants that needed hemming.
I went straight to my machine to hem them,
because I knew if I laid them in the
To-do pile
they would get hemmed........when?
after all other business ..maybe?
Actually a one hem up job.
Simple.
Easy.
Fun.
Yes, a fun way to get a smile from someone.

 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.


***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.