Friday, June 24, 2016

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Impromtu Drive to Flemingsburg

So Saturday afternoon, Mr. G & I got bored,
picked a town not too far away on the map
that neither of us had visited
threw in the always packed bag
and headed out.
These are drive by shots I got going and coming.

So far we keep getting the right amount of rain,
so the Kentucky countryside is a beautiful green.
Carlisle, KY
 Just as we got to Flemingsburg, Mr. G's daughter called to ask if he had told me about our
Father's Day gathering for the next day.  NO!
So we ate supper in Flemingsburg and started heading back home.





Some beautiful horse country east of Paris, KY includes miles of a high stone fence.
 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.


***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above

1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.