Monday, June 27, 2016

Memory Monday 14 ~ Family Reunion

At my age, family reunions really do stir up memories.
Some may feel they aren't important to have or to attend.
My Dad's family still gets together and only thanks to the younger generation that sets the place and time.
With the use of Facebook, we pass on the word.
Even my Aunt here uses Facebook.
She's awesome and the sweetest person you will ever meet.
I've got other pictures of her passing on her sweet kiss to the youngest.
As someone pointed out, this picture represented the youngest and oldest.
Actually I think our handsome uncle by marriage is the oldest that was there?
This pictures does represents 4 generations.
Our family gets together twice a year from Kentucky & Indiana.
We have some now as far away as Texas.
I'm so glad we get this chance to make more memories, even though its just a fast 3 or 4 hours.

****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.








1 comment:

  1. Reunions are great and Facebook makes organizing them pretty easy. That little baby is soooo cute. What a sweet picture of her and your aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.