Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #50 ~ Martha's Vineyard

Remembering back to 2012 of our trip to 
Martha's Vineyard
 I had no idea how large this island was until I went there.
We rode buses around pretty much all of this beautiful island.
There were even farms.
I wondered if some residents 
had never been able
 or
 wanted to travel off the island?

I live where I can take off anytime I want and drive 1000s of miles.
I've thought about folks that live on that island, who have to make reservations
to get their vehicle off the island.
Not sure I would like living like that.  
I like having the opportunity to be a spur of the moment traveler.
What are your thoughts about living on an island?

 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.


***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.