Friday, February 4, 2022

Fun Friday! Scrappy Sewing

 


A couple of years ago,
Mr. G helped me set up a sewing table and machine
downstairs
so I wouldn't have to climb steps
with my nonworking hips at the time.
Since I didn't go to Florida,
I'm enduring these single digit, teens and twenty temps
and don't want to heat up the sewing nest upstairs.
So this downstairs machine set up is coming in handy right now.
I sure do miss Mr. G helping me do things I can't manage.

It sure is hard to keep having Fun Fridays.

2 comments:

  1. How I wish I could give you a hug right now. I admire you for even managing to keep up with posting on your blog, much less doing things that are 'fun'. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet reply Maggie. I have to or try to keep myself busy to keep my mind away from him. Even at night I have to go to sleep watching/listening to TV, otherwise I'm thinking about Sweet Mr. G and just crying. These glummy cold cloudy days certainly don't help.

      Delete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.