Friday, September 7, 2018

Fun or Funny Fri ~ Couch Gating

It's that time of year when folks go tailgating.
Meanwhile I've come up with a new term since I can't go tailgating.
Mr. G and I go "couch gating!"
We get our food ready and see how many games
we can pull up on tv, phones and computers and sit on the couch and EAT!
Used to have a TV with a picture in picture, 2 laptops and phone.
Yep, if Mr. G had his wish come true it would be a man cave with a WALL of TVs
so he could watch ALL the College football he could at one time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't imagine. All we ever watch is baseball and sometimes DH will turn on golf but that's pretty much it for sports in our house. Maybe we're missing something!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.