Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #152 ~ Lost Mojo

 I made a jacket and top for me last year for a wedding.
I hate to shop so I usually end up sewing up something for myself.

 My meds suddenly caused me to gain back ALL of my weight in a matter of 2 months.
So it's not fun making something for me now.
I found a pattern I had I sorta liked,
but of ALL the fabric I had, nothing inspired me.
I pulled this piece out, ultimately there wasn't enough fabric to make the pattern.
That blew my mojo for sure!
Nothing was made.
 Back to my quilt fun.
Have you ever lost a desire for your hobby?
*****
"THINK about it."
 ********
.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all go through periods where we lose our creative spark. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses for awhile and go and work on something else that does inspire you. Giving a project a time out isn't a bad thing

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.