Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Fabric Covered Paper Clip Box

     "Necessity is the mother of invention."  Not a statement, it seems, that is often used these days of the generation that "just goes and buys another."  However, I've used it often and a lot.  When I need something, I hunt for something in my house I can use or I "invent" it.  When you can use a sewing machine, you can do that a lot. 
       I was tired of separating the paper clips from my pins.  Just slowed me down.  I didn't like having to open the paper clip box to get a clip.  Just slowed me down.  I couldn't find a container I already had that was small enough. Didn't want it to take up a lot of space, AND I didn't want to have to buy something.  So, as I was holding the paper clip box, the idea popped into my head!



******************
Tuesday Tutorial
******************
 Why not just pretty up this perfect sized box without its top?















Yes, there is room for lots of improvement.

  ****************************************

 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties
Please check them out for some great ideas.

Thanks to 
FREE Photoscape for downsizing, photo enhancements & watermarking photo
Open Office for the FREE word processor

1 comment:

  1. You've proven that old adage with this project! So much prettier than using the plain ol' cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.