Monday, November 21, 2016

Memory Mon 27 ~ That Free Stocking Pattern 2 Years Ago

  It's that time of year I'm remembering year before last when I made several stockings for friends and family. I created a free pattern to share on the blog.
   
  In case you missed it, here is a stocking pattern you might use. The tutorial shows how to embroider the name on the turn down cuff.

**********************************
 I drew this pattern free handed.
I especially like the extra room in the bottom,
because it can hold more gifts.

You can find the FREE pattern & tutorial
@

Making Christmas Stockings - Free Pattern & Tutorial

Enjoy!

********************************
  ********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.