Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #142~ Ark Then & Now

 

For one thing, 
I doubt there were this many benches to sit on in the ark,
but I'm certainly glad they were there for my frequent sit downs.
I was determined to walk the entire 3 floors.
 They had built long ramps to accommodate scooters and electric wheelchairs. 
We were directed to the elevator which they didn't make available to the entire public.
 But, then I wondered, Noah have ramps between floors to be able to move heavy things when he was building it?
Did they have ramps to move things such as feed on the first floor to the animals on the second floor?
********
"THINK about it."
********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.