Monday, June 4, 2018

Memory Mon 90~ Remembering How to Make a Recipe Book

Remembering a post back in June, 2012.
My grand daughter Katy Ann took the shots of this book for this post.
The recipe book was a gift made for a Ladies Day event
at a church I have fond childhood memories.
 The church was helped established many years ago
in part by my grand parents.
According to my grandmother's eulogy,
she especially had an earnest interest to get this church started.
I never knew as she must have been terribly humble about her efforts and never boasted.
I should find the date and more history.
The name alone is reason enough to find out more.
I've always been curious how it got the name
"Hickory College Church of Christ."

Please revisit this post.

Make Your Own Recipe Book



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.