Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Doll Flip Flops

   These were made for a Journey Girl doll, but as you will see, you make them to fit whatever doll you have.









 Add 1/4 inch all around.








Leftover batting.






Approximately 1 x 5+


 I decided to make it 4 inches to give something to hold on.




 










 Be careful not to pull back out.
This is why the extra length was added.


 Do you see the mistake?
Has to do with top stitching.
Thinking the strap would be a place to use a decorative stitch?
Or make the strap wider if you like?

  ****************************************

 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties
Please check them out for some great ideas.

Thanks to 
FREE Photoscape for downsizing, photo enhancements & watermarking photo

3 comments:

  1. Alas no little girls in my life or I would be making some of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No little ones playing with dolls in my life, either, or I'd be making a pair. This will be one of my Daily Featured Tutorials in the coming month.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.