Monday, November 27, 2017

Memory Mon 74~ A Sign of Christmas- Old Magazines

When old Christmas magazines start appearing around my house,
you know Christmas is approaching.
This could be considered the first part of Christmas decorating in my house.
Some might say I hoard magazines.
This year I have purged many of my magazines, keeping mostly Country Living and Southern Living.
A Christmas magazine hangs around i,
because I simply love to sit and go through these magazines for ideas.
 To me, Country Living style never goes out of style.
Christmas decorating and project ideas usually brainstorm into more ideas
 no matter how many times I look at these magazines.
Some of my magazines go back to the 70s and many to the 80s.
Internet just can't compare to this walk back in memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.