Monday, November 6, 2017

Memory Mon 71~ Best Italian Cafe

Best Italian Cafe
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, USA
Yes, that is it's real name.
A dear friend introduced me to this place.
You really have to hunt for it off the main drag.
It's hidden behind other stores with it's own little parking lot.
We love to sit at a table on the creek with rushing waters
and watch the birds steal our garlic bread crumbs.
This day was a bit cold for that for us.
Every time we go to Gatlinburg, which is once or twice a year,
we manage to visit this place.  
Their garlic bread is so memorable. 
While we were there, a photographer was setting up a table for pictures.
I grabbed a shot as I walked out the door.
The view from our table.
I shared another shot on last week's Wordless Wednesday
of the remnants of last year's fire on the mountain.
I hope you can find this place.
It will certainly make memories for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.