Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Daytona AQS Week ~ Featuring Karen Stone

      I was fortunate to attend the American Quilter's Society's Quilt week this past February in Daytona, FL.  The quilt exhibit included a large collection of Karen Stone's quilts.  This was my introduction to Karen's work which uses the English Paper Piecing by Machine technique.  Her colorful work, choice of fabrics & intricate patterns made me very curious.  I will be tracking down one of her books, and may eventually take her iquilt class online.
**************************************




Close up of ULS2
Close up of Celebration

**********************************************
  ****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.