Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #40 ~ Alligator in the Tree

Do you see an alligator in the tree?
Or is it a crocodile?
 First of all, I can never remember the difference
between an alligator and a crocodile.
Have you found it yet?
I'm thinking because of the nose, it's an alligator.
What do you think it is? 
 Think about it.
Also, think about the colors that show when taking a picture in different angles of the sun.
***********************************
btw, I never noticed this shape when taking the shots.
Only saw the similarity as I was viewing the shots on my computer.
Fun to make discoveries 2 weeks later.

****************

Thanks to the FREE program
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.