Monday, March 14, 2016

More Mug Organizers

   This past Christmas, it was hard not to think of someone that could use a mug organizer.  Plus, I already had some mugs I didn't need anymore that I was able to pass on with the organizer. 





******************************
Featured @
http://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/2016/3/31/friday-spotlight-joys-handy-mug-organizers
 I used various pieces of scrap fabrics.
 Besides scrap fabrics, I used other sources of fabric such as this dress.

 When you use different fabrics, they become reversible.
For example look at the red polka dot above with the paisley fabric.
When turned the other way, as below, it changes to black/white check.
 You can find directions on this blog
  
and

http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/2015/12/mug-organizer-standard-mug-directions.html


**********************************************
  ****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Pinned to share. Thanks for linking up with us for Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of mug that should sit beside my sewing machine. My favorite is the one featured in your tutorial dated July 20, 2015. These mugs are indeed great gift material. Thank you for showing us how to make one.
    And thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your great detailed instructions and photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this might work with cans of pop with the top taken off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS. I HAVE TWO MUGS THAT I USE IN MY SEWING ROOM WHICH THIS PATTERN WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR ORGANISATION AND BETTER USE.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.