Saturday, March 5, 2016

Quilt Shot Block #59 ~ St. Augustine Path Block

            As a quilter, do you catch yourself finding patterns in your environment?  I do, and apparently I have exposed Mr. G enough with quilt ideas that he finds patterns as well.  
             As I looked through the pictures of St. Augustine that Mr. G had taken, I found this series of pictures.  A quilt block pattern!
                  After some quick online research, I see this block resembles the "Homeward Bound" block.  Just have the twist the corners around.  If you know the name of a block that looks like this, please let me know.
****************************************************

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.