Friday, March 3, 2023

Fun Fri~ Flat Fold Fabric Boxes

 

For a Fun Friday let's do a tongue twister!
Say Fun Friday Flat Fold Fabric Boxes 3 times real fast.
Then I made some to hold the fabric scraps a friend gave me.
I used the scraps given me to make a box to hold the scraps given to me.
That's a twister too.
 
Here's a couple of dark gray/white strip scraps.
I pieced together to make the 13 x16 inch lining piece.

I found the instructions on YouTube.
This video is a great one for beginners,
because she even marks the stitching lines.
I was able to use my old tricks of the "Making Garment" Days
and used the clip and fold marking way instead of drawing lines to fold.
I also don't need to use all the clips and only couple of pins.

When it was finished,
I actually thought it might look nice in my great grand's bedroom?

The other box was made from scraps another friend gave me.
It is holding some of the vintage fabrics scraps my friend gave me.
I need to make about 3 more this size.

 

Shared @


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial, I'm going to check it out.. you can never have too many fabric baskets!! I hope you had a good week and thanks for joining in on Monday This and That! xx

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.