Friday, March 10, 2023

Fun Fri~ Fabric Thank-you Card for Fabric

 

Last Friday I mentioned my friend gave me 2 bags of her fabric scraps.
See: Fun Fri~ Flat Fold Fabric Boxes
I found this one little piece of fabric scrap from another friend.
Decided it would make the perfect Thank-you card.
 
Used an old dryer sheet cut to the size of the card as the base.
 
The piece was sewn in the center.
 

 Then other scraps of fabric were sewn around 
in log cabin design fashion.
Then stitched all around the edge.
 




 



 

2 comments:

  1. awwww - what a cute thank you card! I love the sweet little curly tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet little project!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.