Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday Tutorial~ Quilt Sleeve

Getting a quilt ready for a quilt show may mean you have to add a sleeve for hanging. Maybe you just want to hang one in your home?
There are several videos showing a method. I've put it in quick reference pictures. 
 
 
 
You can use any fabric, especially if the sleeve is temporary. I had enough left to piece a length of fabric to go across the quilt. 




Using the same fabric, it seems to become part of the quilt.
Now this quilt is ready for our Quilt Guild show this month.

 

3 comments:

  1. Great explanation and the photos are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good instructions. The pictures help explain it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always add a sleeve to the back of my landscape wall hangings. They make it so much easier to hang.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.