Saturday, March 5, 2022

Quilt Shot 141~ Cloth Calendar Quilt

 

Made by Delois Miller
Nimble Thimble Quilt Group
Edmonson County Kentucky, USA
 
I was invited by a good friend to join a Facebook group.
Recently pictures of this quilt made from cloth calendars was posted.
I'm so intrigued. 
My new search at yard sales & second hand shops is now these calendars.
My Mother in Law used to give them to me every Christmas.
I never could think of anything to do with them.
Now I wish I had them.





2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you have one of those "Why didn't I think of that" moments of crafting opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My cousin in AU often sends one at Christmas and we actually use them. Guess I should have been saving them!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.