Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thoughtful Thurs~ Facing Problems

 
Can you guess why this piece of
plain facing
is "hanging" around outside 
in the sun
on a breezy day?
Think about it.
 
 
Someone found this bundle
and gave it to me.
I started to use it to interface a
As I unfolded it,
the cigarette smoke 
met my nose.
 
I thought about washing it,
but didn't think it would wash well.
Thinking the weather was without rain for the next few days,
I placed it outside.
A block of wood weighed it down. 
One day might have worked,
but after 3 days,
when I got back to it
it smelled like the outdoors.
Wonderful!
Glad I thought of those days,
I used to hang out my laundry. 
I think rain wouldn't have hurt it either. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cigarette smoke is awful to try to get rid of. I sometimes wonder if smokers realize just how bad they smell to us non-smokers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother swore by hanging her laundry on the line, and I did it for many years, too. But mine always ended up smelling less than fresh - city life!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.