Friday, November 3, 2023

Fun Fri~ More Bible Table of Contents Bookmark Scrappy Fun

 
So about 2 weeks ago
for the Wed night Ladies' Discussion Group
and eventually gave them all away.
As soon as I gave the last,
someone asked if I could make them one.
So last Friday and Saturday,
I felt like a kid playing with legos
going through my scraps and making 8 more.
I laid them on the table in the church foyer
before Sunday School started Sunday morning
and only told the person that requested one
she could find them on the table.
After I got home from Sunday night service,
I got a text from that person telling me she saw
the last 2 book markers being taken!
Yeah! I get to have more fun!

2 comments:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.