Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thoughtful Thurs~ First Grand SNL Bday Card 2023

  
Thinking of my first grand son-in-law's birthday. Oops, his card is late. I am a "Better Late Than Never Person" though. So here it is.  

My obsession lately with cards and bookmarks is to make a crazy patch, raw edge master board collage (don't know what that is, ask the Junk Journal Folks). After I make the collage I cut out the shape that I need.  The pattern here is from a clipart site and the same used for my Grandson's card HERE. 

This past year the Grand SNL purchased his first registered cattle.  
So his cow deserved a tag for sure.
That fuzzy looking stuff is a fabric softener sheet 
which is the base for the fabric collage.



1 comment:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.