Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thoughtful Thur 197~ Fabric Scrappy Get Well Card

 

This card was made several months ago
with the white piece of fabric left blank.
So when it come time to use it
I was able to fill in as needed.
 
I added several Bible verses inside
for encouragement.

 
This is closest to the process I have posted.
The collage is sewn to a backing such as dryer sheets or scraps of stabilizer.
 
For more cards please check out Fabric Cards and Tags 
to see a collection I've made. 

 ****************************
Shared @

6 comments:

  1. Those colors look great for this time of year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade cards are so lovely to receive so I'm sure whoever got this one must feel better just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a fabric card before, how pretty! Thanks so much for linking up at #IMadeItMondayLinkParty 28. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Joy! Your post is FEATURED at #IMadeItMondayLinkParty 29.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.