Saturday, June 11, 2022

Quilt Shots 146~ Elkhorn Creek 2022 Quilt Show: Part 2

 


The 2022 theme was 
"Friendship"
now that the show is over,
and for the purpose of having a record,
I'm showing the talents
in multiple posts.
enJOY!
 
Included a great collection of vintage fabrics,
i.e. flour, feed sacks.

 
An unusual temperature quilt.
Hand pieced and hand quilted.
Used 1 inch hexagons




 











A large Toyota plant that builds the Camry, Hybrid RAV 4, Lexus and maybe something else is located in our town. So our town has a Sister City. Our Quilt Guilds stay connected and share challenge works.






Read the description below about the color red
in this quilt.
 


Stay tuned for Part 3

 

3 comments:

  1. What fun! The closest I've been to a real quilt show in about five years, so I really enjoyed seeing these. The temperature quilt definitely caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great quilt show! What great variety. I am drawn to the Elk with the flag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a quilt show in years - my mother still quilts at 92, though failing eyesight and arthritis works against her.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.