Friday, June 3, 2022

Fun Fri~ Scrappy Baby Bibs Using FREE Patterns

 

I still can't put my scrap boxes aside.
I checked out the new Mother's baby registry to see what colors she might like.
Then I found some FREE patterns.
Any day using FREE pattern downloads
 that don't print out on a ream of paper,
is a FUN DAY.
 
All of them are reversible.


 




All the patterns I used are online free documents.



Sometimes I used a whole piece and sometimes pieced it,
but I always cut out the first then sewed it on top of the second
right sides together.

By doing that,
didn't have to worry about cutting out exact,
or matching edges.
 
I learned quickly to either sew 1/4 inch seam
and trim to 1/8, or
sew 1/8.
Don't have to clip curves with a 1/8 seam.
It turns perfectly.


 Before I knew it,
4 or 5 FUN hours go by,
especially when I'm playing 
"Relaxing Jazz" on IHeart  via my wireless speaker
Mr. G gave me a few years back for my bday.
 
Many thanks to the following for the free patterns:
 
Sharing this post @
Stone Cottage Adventures: Tues with a Twist.... Check out all the ideas on this linky
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts: Great quilt ideas shared here.  She offers a link to a free pattern on this post. 
Love Laugh Quilt: Lots of quilts shared here. She also does a You Tube nearly every week. 
Across the Blvd: Linky shares a variety of topics 
Sum of Their Stories: Usually a very large Linky so LOTS of ideas

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute! And what a great idea to use up fabric scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is going to be so fashionable with all those pretty bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pinning this pattern. I love the double layers.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.