Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday Tutorial~ Upcycled Dog Food Bag

 

      My neighbors have a dog, so they save me their dog food bags, rather clean I might add, so I can play with them. I'm trying to design a bag easy to make and use.
    Since this one is plastic, my neighbor said it would be good for carrying wet doggie toys.  I'm sure there are other uses.
    There is a bag with a dog on the  front waiting to be made. Probably would bring more smiles and chunks of meat?    


*****************
Tuesday Pictorial Tutorial
******************
 
 

Fabric strip about 2½ wide 
as long as needed to go across bag top




Fabric strip about 2½ wide 
as long as needed for handle
 

 

 


 


 


 Shared @

 Sums of Their Stories Craft Blog

Create with Joy

Southern Sunflowers

Stone Cottage


 

 

1 comment:

  1. How brilliant! Most bags I've ever seen here are made of paper so this one would be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.