Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wordless Wednesday 324~ Spools and Friends

 



A sighting in my sewing room.
A cookie tin turned into my great Aunt Christine's sewing box. 
A metal serving tray used in my childhood kitchen.
Metal thimbles I used for years that now don't stay on my crooked finger.
Wooden spools.
Rare metal film canister.
Wooden spools no longer made.
Old needles.
An angel a dear friend gave me that now makes it easier for me to reach and pull lamp on.
Thread wrapped on paper that used to be part of a purse stash.
Friends sign from a former Christmas gift my daughter made as a child.
Metal bobbin used in first sewing machine I used.
Homemade bottle cap pin cushion.
 
When was the last time you bought something made in Copenhagen?

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty display! I've always had a thing for old wooden sewing spools.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.