Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thoughtful Thur 184~ He Still Gives Me Flowers

 

Mr. G always was surprising me and bringing in what I called
"Just Because Flowers"
When I think about it, 
the reason was really "Just Because He Loved Me."

I miss him coming in that door
with an arm load of things "for me'
complimented with a BIG smile.
When I first moved here,
he planted this Knock Out rose bush.
So he is STILL giving me flowers.
The pot of ivy in front is his doings as well.

His thoughtfulness of flower giving are still with me.
He is in my thoughts nearly every minute of every day.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like such a thoughtful man and I can see why he is missed so dearly.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.