Friday, May 6, 2022

Fun Friday~ Quilt Guild April Sit and Sew

 

No our Quilt Guild does not Sit and Sew on Friday. 
I'm just showing you on Friday something fun I did last week 
which happens to be last month.
Our Guild meets on a routine Sat and Monday of each month.
We can take a machine or handwork depending on what we are working on
or in my case the mood that I didn't want to load up a machine.
So here are a few shots of work.
It's also interesting to see the new notions and supplies people are using.


A couple of people are working on the Guild's quilt along.

Then there is me still working on my handpieced hexies
 out of a cheese stick pizza pizza box
which also
went with me taking a friend to the Doctor's surgery and office last week.
So 6 flowers got added last week!
Fun, fun.
 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to have something that you can take a long to work on.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.