Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thoughtful Thur 178~ Excellent Pumpkin Detective

 

I just happened to take a picture of Mr. G's pumpkin he gave me
at the beginning of November just before he became ill.
It was a very heavy and sturdy pumpkin.
I didn't carve it, because I wanted to keep it as long as I could.
 
I set it outside about a month ago,
because the bottom had started to change,
and I didn't want it marking my furniture.
 
This morning there was a change in scenery.


 I'm thinking a great detective
determined there were seeds inside?
 
My detective work sees evidence of seed eating on the floor.
 
btw, The purpose of setting the pumpkin 
in the container of dirt
was to hopefully have pumpkin volunteers
from the seeds. 
 
It is my thought a few seeds might survive the guilty detective thief.
What are your thoughts?
What kind of animal is the guilty detective thief?

1 comment:

  1. I would be blaming a squirrel but a mouse could be the culprit too.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.