Friday, February 2, 2024

Fun Fri~ Itty Bitty Scrap Fabric Cards

 

Most of the time when I make the scrappy Fabric Cards,
I place a fabric piece on the backing, 
usually fabric softener sheet
or scrap stabilizer
then I stitch it,
Then add the next piece and stitch it.
For this one using very tiny pieces.
I laid them out covering the backing.
Then stitched over the entire piece.
A few pins were used,
but for the most part,
I just held pieces in place
as I stitched.
Here are some very close up views.


The "Get Well Piece" was stitched on very last.
A permanent marker was used.

 

3 comments:

  1. These are such a great way to use up scraps and could be a card all on their own or used as a gift tag or a tuck-in along with another gift. Many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to use up scraps and will be loved by whoever receives it... so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scraps certainly make for a pretty card. Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.