Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thoughtful Thurs~ 2nd Grand's 2024 Bday Card

 
She's the Mother of my first Great Grand Child.
This was my last visual of them
on Jan 1 after I had lunch with them.
They were walking down the strip mall corridor
on their way to another store.
Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone with me to take a picture.
However, I froze this in my mind, knowing it would be the next card.
 
Since I didn't have a photo to go by,
I sketched out a picture the best I could.
I think this helps my muscle memory anyway.
The pieces aren't cut out.
Instead I free hand cut the pieces.

 
My pallet has been out all through Christmas.

 











3 comments:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.