Friday, August 11, 2023

Fun Fri ~ M's 2023 Bday Card

 If you've read on this blog about the fabric cards I create, then you know I create them to reflect something that is special in their life. I had ran out of ideas for my 1st grand daughter M. So I messaged my daughter for ideas. She sent this picture of the dock at her other grandparents on Alexandria Bay, NY where she has spent many dreamy summers. You know, the kind you read about in novels? Thus, no words needed from my daughter.

 

 

 

 

She also sent a picture of her beloved doggie, Dixie.
 
So I got busy sketching.
I very lightly pencil sketch.
So light in fact, I have to use a light board to later see it 
to copy pattern to cut fabric.

 
Thank you again Lenita for this Christmas present.

 


Yeah, I know. Dixie looks more like a cat.

So when I signed the card,
I wrote "Alex Bay &Your Fav Dog"




Hope it was a wonderful birthday M!
 

1 comment:

  1. I see a dog - you got the shape of the head and the tail. I bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.