Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tues Tutorial~ Cheat Sheet for Flat Folded Fabric Boxes

 I'm so glad that Rosie and David Patterns came up with this Flat Fold Fabric Box.  She gives  VERY detailed instructions on the "Rosie's Art Studio" You Tube Channel. I'm trying my best to remember each step, but I just don't have time to sit through the long video. I wish she had hard copy picture steps to follow but doesn't. So I decided to make my own "cheat sheet" that I could quickly pull up on my phone via this blog. I could print this post, but it would be multiple pages requiring more ink than I dare use. 

 

So where details aren't given on this "cheat sheet", please, please check out Rosie's Art Studio: Rosie and David's Pattern You Tube Channel to understand much better.  By all means I do not take any credit for this idea. You can also find her worksheet there to help calculate the amount of fabric for any box size you'd like to make. She explains how to use the worksheet in her video. She also provides a facebook link for a group that are sharing their projects where you can see their ideas.

*****************
Tuesday Tutorial
******************
Cheat Sheet of Pics
















2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't want to sit through YouTube instructional videos and prefer a paper copy. It can be the cutest most wonderful thing ever and if it involves a video I bail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something I would like to try. Thanks for breaking it down.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.