Friday, August 26, 2022

Fun Fri~ Grandson's 2022 Birthday Card: His Farm Truck

 

I get lost in my own world while making these special cards for my family.
 I try to highlight something from their past year.
Of course it includes a little gift.
***
My Momma sent me money 
on my birthday every year
and I loved the anticipation of getting that money
especially during the beginning of my
new family
when times were tough.
So I'm continuing the tradition.
Thank-you Panda Clipart art for the free graphic
http://www.clipartpanda.com/categories/pick-up-clip-art-free
 
Fabrics I have sorted out for their realistic features.


Tracing or drawing with pencil
helps my muscle memory to free hand cut some pieces.




 


Any day making cards
is a fun day for me.
Especially when I find out
he has saved all of them
I have sent him.



 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your handmade cards, I can imagine that the recipients love getting them and look forward to it. A couple of people have told me that they save all of my handmade cards too which makes it all the more worthwhile doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - the best part of this post was reading the ending. How wonderful that he's saved them all. That has to do your heart good!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.