Monday, July 19, 2021

Mon Memory 123~ Mr. G's Christmas in July Surprise

 

Mr. G surprised me last week with Christmas in July.
He brought in a large bag of gifts.
Just because.
A memory to be for sure.

I've outgrown my fabric scrap bucket,
so this nice container will take its place.
Mr. G added the name.

I can always use a mug with my name.

He got the little garbage can because he thought it was cute. 
It will hold the sweetner packets.
He also got the sign in the background.
He knows me.
A red adult sippy cup.
He knows I love red,
and I use a sippy cup all the time
if I'm not drinking my vitamin C.

2 comments:

  1. He's a keeper of the first degree!!! Each gift was so well thought-out and obviously that man loves you.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.