Saturday, September 14, 2024

Quilt Shot Block 178~ Elkhorn Creek Quilt Guild Show 2024, One of My Favs

 

 

Fabric collage work has been a major interest,
since I started making the DOG PILLOWS
a few years ago.
So, naturally, this quilt caught my eye immediately,
and quickly became a favorite.
Notice the background fabric.
Rather unique I thought.
If you are ever in the 
Lexington, Kentucky, USA area,
even if you aren't a Bourbon fan like me,
still consider driving the trail
to see the beautiful l country side,
especially spring, summer and fall.
You will see beautiful barns, horses, cows
and some of the few tobacco crops left in Kentucky.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.