Monday, September 23, 2024

Mon Memory~ Grandson's 2024 Bday Card

 

I've decided to post my cards on Memory Monday,
because I hope they become "Memories."

My grandson is doing a great job raising his and his Dad's cows,
from raising, cutting, raking and bailing the hay,
to watching over the wandering cows and
making sure they are medically taken care of,
including following the specific rulers his 
cattle buyer requires.
Their cattle are taken all the way to Joplin, Missouri.

Happy Birthday C.
Sorry I'm late posting it.

2 comments:

  1. This should be a keeper! Your grandie is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is fun and certainly a special memory will be made.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.